Discovered whilst signing off on T214540: [EPIC] AMC Navigation - user menu.
Steps to reproduce
- Visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/United_States_Senate
- Log in and enable AMC via the MobileSettings special page
- Open the page actions overflow menu
- Hover over the "Cite page" menu item
- The entire background of the menu item is grey
- There's a 1px gap between the grey background of the menu item and the bottom of the overflow menu, i.e.
- This doesn't occur on https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
- Is this because there are 5 menu items in the page actions overflow menu for this page?
- Browser version: Only Safari (12.1.2)
- OS version: macOS Mojave (10.14.6)
The download icon uses page-actions-menu__list-item in the overflow menu (should it be toggle-list-item ?)
each toggle-list-item is 49.781px due to the use of font-size 0.9em which causes mw-ui-icon to take sub pixel rendering
16px * 0.9em = 14.4px
font size of 0.875em should be used to get the 14px icon sizes and remove this rounding problem