We are exploring changes to the mobile edit flow. This includes where and how the legal disclaimer  is shown in the mobile Save dialog .
Before implementing any changes (see: T229428), we would like to understand what legal constraints we need to be aware of and be compliant with.
Examples of "legal constraints" we have in mind:
- i. What are the policies around where and how the legal disclaimer  is shown?
- i.i Is it okay with legal if the legal disclaimer is displayed at the footer of the Save dialog? This would mean that for contributors using smaller devices, the legal disclaimer would not be visible to them while they are typing their edit summary.
- ii What – if any – policies exist about where and how the sign in prompt/disclaimer  is shown in the edit flow?
- We know what – if any – policies we need to comply with as it relates to the mobile editing interfaces.
- Sign in prompt/disclaimer: