- 0.9em equivalent to 14.4px
- 0.875em (.hliist, license) equivalent to 14px
- 0.85em (tagline) equivalent to 13.6px
- 0.8em (hatnote) equivalent to 12.8px
- 0.75em (sup) equivalent to 12px
- 0.7em (.max loggedin styles) equivalent to 11px
- 90% (infobox) equivalent to 14.4px
Let's keep in mind that from accessibility perspective, a minimum of 12px is the absolute smallest font size.
- Using only variables for consistent (small) font size output
- Combining currently used ones into one of the variables
2 or 3 vars? @alexhollender ?
- @font-size-minerva-small as 14px equiv
- @font-size-minerva-min as 12px equiv
Also, should we rather consider rather 13px as smallest similar to Design Style Guide?
font-sizes have to remain in ems for reasons given in T220671