This task involves the work involved with running and summarizing the findings of a usertesting.com test of the Edit Cards v3 prototype.
We will also being paying attention to any feedback relevant to the refreshed toolbar, considering v1 is live on the prototype server as well. More information about v1 of mobile VE's refreshed editing toolbar can be found here: T225634.
We are seeking to understand how people experience the form-based approach to editing an existing link's label:
- At what points was it not clear to contributors what they should do next to complete the task at hand?
- Do contributors find the steps for adding and editing links sense to be intuitive? Does everything act in ways contributors expect?
- What are contributors’ overall impressions of editing the label of an existing link? What do they think could be improved?
- Test script is written
- Test is run: https://www.usertesting.com/st/hpFS3ENj_yT88Yz_wyvF
- Test results are analyzed and findings are summarized posted to this ticket