T213494: Installing composer modules for deployment has discussion of a number of possibilities for deploying Parsoid to production.
However, for the short term, for running round-trip tests, we need to pick a workable option for deploying and integration Parsoid/PHP with MediaWiki. Here is the proposed strategy:
- scandium is already configured as an appserver and will receive scap updates
- Parsoid is currently updated on scandium via the update_parsoid.sh script
- Given the above, we need to
- Check in the composer modules vendor/ directory into the deploy repo
- Load Parsoid (as an extension) in MediaWiki via LocalSettings.php via T229354: Figure out how to pass round trip testing specific config via LocalSettings.php
- Need to resolve T229363: Write and merge puppet patch to update parsoid-rt-client.config.js to talk to Parsoid/PHP