Run a synthetic load test using locust to determine if the current service can stand up. And to reassure ourselves that we don't cause a meltdown by some positive feedback loop.
- Traffic should be of a similar or slightly higher load to production (1-5/s)
- Traffic should avoid caching so as to fully stress all moving parts fully
- Entities requested should be representative of entities on Wikidata
- Languages requested should be variable
- Languages shouldn't be so variable we mostly request low term incidence languages