Recently, when setting up the new repo for T228499, the issue of the path of used for WMCS tools in gerrit was raised by @aborrero. Since we are trying to continue the long process of rebranding (see https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Labs_labs_labs), this task is to develop and track work around changing the names of things there is an orderly fashion.
Items to complete:
- security group name changes (possibly simplest)
- establishing the new cloud namespace set up to be similar is use to labs (as far as inheritance and so forth)
- prevent new things being placed under labs, instead directing to cloud (if possible)
- move projects from /labs to /cloud (huge can of worms in some cases, possibly)
- This last piece needs some planning around since gerrit doesn't redirect requests.