We will be using this exercise as setting the groundwork for research on making changes in a fork of the vector skin (or the vector skin itself)
Questions to be answered
- How would you go about building a full sidebar in Minerva?
- How would we display wiki-specific sidebars?
- What are the pros and cons of this approach?
- What blockers may arise that we haven't yet thought of?
- the menu has the same contents as the vector menu, it's just styled differently
- I don't think the behavior is particularly important right now, but the menu state (open/closed) would be sticky, so if you open it up it would stay open, even on reload, or navigating to a different page
- the width of the main header has also been increased. Again, maybe not important for this investigation.
- Research, prototype, document any and all thoughts, work and observations around the questions written above