Jade data is useful other places in the wiki. Similarly, users would want to submit judgments from elsewhere as well. This task is a container of useful secondary integrations.
Dropping my notes here on the current state of the secondary integrations.
All of these hooks are currently disabled (minus MoveHooks) due to the failing tests related to our updated schemas.
The link tables are currently managed via hooks:
- DatabaseSchemaHooks (WIP patchset)
- Fired when MediaWiki is updated to allow Jade extension to update the database. We add a link table to the db and set a couple of indexes on each table.
- Proposed Table: jade_diff_label
- LinkTableHooks (WIP patchset)
- Occurs after a new article is created. Updates link tables after a new entity page is inserted.
- Removes link when an entity page is deleted.
- Restores link when an entity page is undeleted.
- Occurs after the save page request has been processed. This mostly updates the ‘summary’ data in the link tables.
- Summary data is the “preferred” proposal data
- MoveHooks (enabled on beta)
- Specify whether a page can be moved for technical reasons. Right now only checking to make sure pages stay under the Jade namespace.