It was reported on itwiki that VisualEditor errors out when trying to edit a specific page.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:IndyJrBot/ListaListeDaSpostare
- Try to edit it with VisualEditor (I believe any edit will work)
- You'll get an error saying "HTTP 404"
Or alternatively, on the same page
- Try to switch to source editor
- You'll get the "apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http" error
The user report they have no VPN or firewall enabled, and this bug only seems to happen for the given page.