UPDATE: This is now present on production but appears fixed on Beta, so the patch should be forthcoming.
User story: N/A
We have this:
On Beta, when adding new SD values via either UploadWizard or File page, the labels for the entities don't turn into links to the respective pages for that entity on Wikidata. On file page, the proper links appear upon refresh after they've been published.
Everything is fine on production though.
We want this:
Beta functionality needs to work as it does on prod.
Screenshots (if possible):
- Links for entities on Beta appear as soon as the entity is selected from the autosuggest box
- Links on entities remain present after "publishing"
During development, please test the following:
- Test this feature while logged in AND logged out
- Test this feature on at least one mobile browser
- Test that this feature works on the file page AND the Add Data step on UploadWizard (if applicable, some features only exist on one or the other)