I have a running system that is based on the wikibase docker compose setup.
The system is currently open for editing to everyone by the default configuration. However, I would like to disable editing to anonymous users which means adding the related entries in the LocalSetting.php file
I see the following options, not sure which is the best one or if there is some better alternative
- change the file directly in the docker image
- do the changes persist on restarting?
- use the LocalSettings.php.template Volume
- what if there is one already defined? changing the file and restarting does not take effect as the volume is already mounted
- run a new clean setup and re-import
Also, a similar question for installing a new extension in the system