This was introduced with rEABF2bdb44d58b0c3b30696e6b0ff9132d2b1837388d and changed with rEABF27578d7ba00c44d480014341d5c456909797c1fa in the last weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I ended up hardcoding the localised duration in the DB. Changing new entries is trivial, while fixing the old ones isn't too easy. I'm going to send a patch for that, including a maintenance script. The patch should be merged ASAP to avoid further breakage, then we should run the script for old entries.
|Resolved||Daimona||T231131 Blockautopromote entries have hardcoded and localised duration in the DB|
|Resolved||Urbanecm||T231137 Run fixFirstBlockAutopromoteEntries in production|