Profile stats are shown, if users have edited in Suggested edits before. It consists of:
- Total amount of contributions (Label: Contributions)
- The record of consecutive edit days (Label: Edit streak)
- If streak is below 2 days, the interface outputs a date stamp (local format) of the last edit and the label changes to “Last edited": Check out this visual on Zeplin that conveys the idea.
- Pageviews of articles edited by the user in the last 30 days [T229940] (Label: Pageviews)
- Edit quality / reverts (Label: Edit quality)
- Check out the section “About edit quality and blocking” below
- To make editing more newcomer friendly, we’re going to tolerate 5 reverts and are applying an absolute scale for the first 100 edits:
- After 100 edits, a relative scale will be applied:
- 0.0% revert rate = Perfect
- ≤ 1.0% revert rate = Excellent
- ≤ 2.0% revert rate = Very good
- ≤ 3.0% revert rate = Good
- ≤ 4.0% revert rate = Okay
- ≤ 5.0% revert rate = Sufficient
- ⛔️ Feature is paused if revert rate’s higher than 5%
- ≤ 7.0% revert rate = Poor
- ⛔️ Feature is disabled if revert rate’s higher than 7%
- > 7.0% revert rate = Bad
- The icon/illustration will adapt its colors (green, orange, red) and appearance based on quality value (see "About edit quality and blocking" section below)
- Animation: Edit quality indicator should animate to the current value when accessing the Suggested edits home for the the first time on a particular day. Check out this example animation to get an idea.
- Copy for paused/disabled states:
- Pause: Suggested edits is paused until October 8, 2019. Sorry %username, some of your recent contributions have been reverted. Learn how to improve your edit skills on Wikipedia with the links below.
- Disabled (too many reverts): Suggested edits is disabled. Sorry %username, too many of your recent contributions have been reverted. Learn how to improve your edit skills on Wikipedia with the links below.
- Disabled (blocked):
- IP: The IP you are using is blocked from editing Wikipedia. Learn more about blocks by visiting the link below.
- Username: Your username is blocked from editing Wikipedia. Learn more about blocks by visiting the link below.
- Message to thank user & introduce tasks:
- Copy: %username, thanks for your edits. Below you’ll find more opportunities to contribute to Wikipedia.
- Uses Material Design’s standard tooltip component
- Are revealed on a single tap to provide more info about a profile stats item
- Stays visible until users tap outside the tooltip again
- For Contributions: Your total number of contributions with Suggested edits.
- For Edit streak: How many days without break you've contributed using Suggested edits.
- For Pageviews: Total pageviews of items you contributed to in the last 30 days with Suggested edits.
- For Edit quality: Based on how many times one of your contributions was reverted. Reverted edits: %numberOfRevertedEdits.
|Default||Paused||Disabled (too many reverts)||Disabled (blocked)|
|Contributions||Edit streak||Pageviews||Edit quality|
About edit quality and blocking (Zeplin)
|First 100 edits (absolute scale)||0||1||2||3||4||5||> 5 (paused)||6||≥ 7 (disabled)|
|After 100 edits (relative scale)||0%||≤ 1.0%||≤ 2.0%||≤ 3.0%||≤ 4.0%||≤ 5.0%||> 5% (paused)||≤ 7.0%||≥ 7% (disabled)|