When the user initiates the suggested edits module, as described in T232419, the homepage modules rearrange to make room for the suggested edits module. The start module also changes because a newcomer completed initiating the suggested edits module.
This task is about desktop only. Mobile will require a separate design and separate task.
Specifically, once the user completes the difficulty overlay from T232419...
- ...the suggested edits submodule disappears from the start module, and the other three submodules (account creation, email, and tutorial) stretch out to fit the start module’s container. They should not be in thirds -- the "account creation" submodule will be less wide than "email" and "tutorial".
- ...the suggested edits module appears on the homepage in the slot that previously contained the impact module.
- ...the impact module moves to the right to the slot that previously contained the mentorship module.
- ...the mentorship module moves to the upper right to the slot that previously contained the help module.
- ...the help module moves down under the mentorship module in the same column.
|Before||After||After (with collapsible start module)|
It is worth noting that it may be easy to develop this task alongside of T219391, about the collapsible start module. But that task is not required for newcomer tasks.