When an item has labels, descriptions and/or aliases defined in a significant number of languages, the list of entries shown after expanding the "All entered languages" section is rather long, see e.g. https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q666?useformat=mobile.
In particular on mobile phone screen it is fairly inconvenient, after scrolling down the list, to need to scroll up back to the top to be able to collapse the "All entered languages" section back.
When the section is expanded, there should also be a "Fewer languages" button at its end.
For consistency, the label of the button expanding/collapsing the section on top of the section should be saying "Fewer languages" when the section is expanded.
TODO: mocks - @Hanna_Petruschat_WMDE would you mind helping with finding the appropriate mocks?
Note: The user experience of the user using the "All entered languages" section is going to be significantly improved once the floating button to collapse the section is added (T205608)
- There is a "Fewer languages" button at the end of the "All entered languages" section when expanded, styled as on mocks
- Clicking the "Fewer languages" buttons:
- collapses the "All entered languages" section
- scrolls back the collapsed termbox into view
- puts focus back on the "All Entered Languages" button
- When the "All entered languages" section is expanded, the button used to expand becomes a collapsing button, labeled "Fewer languages" and styled like in mocks.