Steps to reproduce
- Visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Girl_group
- Click on the first section (History section) or any section
- Arrow icon should be aligned with the last modified icon at the bottom of the screen
Check any additional observations
- Observed on the beta cluster wiki
- Toggle icons are flushed to the left
- No flash of unstyled content is observed if old cached HTML has been sent to the client.
On a slow connection e.g. 2G load the mobile site. You should be able to see a blank place reserved for the toggle icon and when the toggle icon loads the text should remain fixed in place and not jump to the left.
@Jdrewniak pointed out to fix this by adding mw-ui-icon-flush-left to the toggle icons. We'll likely need to update the server side rendered version as well and make sure to avoid a flash of unstyled content on cached HTML
@alexhollender says its not a deployment blocker.