Current CheckUser extension does not use actor table and comment table. And cu_logid column is missing ( required for migrate to use LogFormatter class ).
I'd like to propose following changes to CheckUser database.
ALTER TABLE /*_*/cu_changes ADD COLUMN cuc_logid int unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER cuc_private, ADD COLUMN cuc_actor bigint unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER cuc_user_text, ADD COLUMN cuc_comment_id bigint unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER cuc_comment; ALTER TABLE /*_*/cu_log ADD COLUMN cul_actor bigint unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER cul_user_text, ADD COLUMN cul_reason_id bigint unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER cul_reason;
- ALTERs to run: above
- Where to run those changes: all.dblist
- When to run those changes: No time constraint.
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: Yes. The new columns and tables won't be used until a feature flag is enabled.
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: beta cluster don't have checkuser ; testwiki : not yet
- if the data should be made available on the labs replicas and/or dumps: No. data is private. DO NOT PUBLISH.