Broken out from T197575: Migrate WMSE-extern calendar to GSuite
We have historically had both an external and an internal WMSE calendar. The external one has been open to the public and was embedded on our old website.
With our migration to a new website the embedded calendar no longer makes use of the external calendar, rather it just contains a manual list of recurring events (the Stockholm wikipub/wikifika).
We should make a decision on:
- How do we intend to use the External calendar
- Who is the intended consumer
- What typ of events should be included, which shouldn't
- Who is responsible for keeping it up to date
- How should we market the calendar (based on the above)
- Do we want to the calendar on our website to by synced against it (if not then we need a similar discussion about the calendar on the website)
A valid outcome is that it is not a calendar we wish to maintain for public consumption (or at all)