As an editor I want to see which references exist for the statement I'm about to edit in order to judge if I need to update or remove them.
Button "add references" is not part of this story.
GIVEN a statement with a reference
WHEN editing it in the Data Bridge
THEN I see a references section with the reference
- all references of the statement are listed below the value in a references section
- all snaks of a reference are concatenated with "." as in mockup
- snaks are displayed in the order they come from Wikidata (i.e. according to the snak-order)
- in case of 0 see following mock (this is only temporary)
color of the italic text: Base30
- might be done in a future story: reference snak values linking to entities are formatted as links to these entities unless they have a sitelink on the client (tech note: do what the formatter for Lua does)
- evolving the data values to something human readable will be another story. The plain data values are good enough for this story