I have an account on Beta cluster with the username "Masumrezarock100". I was trying to log in to the home deployment wiki but for some reason, I can not create a local account there.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to a beta cluster wiki (eg. enwikibeta)
- Create an account there and sign in.
- Then go to another beta wiki where you don't have a local account. (eg. Beta cluster homewiki)
- Try to login using the same credentials.
- Local account creation fails. and it returns the following message "There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Please resubmit the form." The problem still occurs even if I refresh the page or clear my cookies.
- Creates a local account automatically and logs me in.
- Logout from other beta cluster wikis and try to directly login to Beta cluster homewiki.
- Automatic local account creation fails and it returns the following error message "Auto-creation of a local account failed: An account creation for this user name is already in progress. Please wait." It still happens no matter how much I wait.