The parsoid cluster (the wtp*hosts) also need to be able to run parsoid-php.
Start with puppet work to make it easy to switch an existing wtp server to become also a Mediawiki appserver with PHP 7.2 and without HHVM, just like the existing parsoid-testing server scandium.eqiad.wmnet has been converted.
After installing one server ask the Parsoid team to do some benchmarking.
Later convert the entire wtp cluster.
Use newly ordered hardware in addition to wtp servers.
- add wtp servers to conftool data - https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/operations/puppet/+/541377
- set servers where we still didn't install MediaWiki to pooled=inactive so they are not visible anywhere (default)
- set wtp1025 and wtp2001 where we did install MediaWiki to pooled=yes
- add parsoid/parsoid-php to the mediawiki-installation group so that scap syncs to the servers where we installed mediawiki
- convert all other wtp servers into MediaWiki appserver style servers via the "use_php" Hiera switch and pool them in confctl
-> continue with LVS config in T233722