Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the extension files from MediaWiki's Extension Distributor as usual.
- Extract anything in $CompressedFileLocation/Oauth/* into my server thru FTP.
- Add wfLoadExtension( 'Oauth' ) and run database update at https://wikismadebythepins.ml/community/mw-config because InfinityFree doesn't support command line interface.
- Check Special:SpecialPages and Special:Version before and after database updates.
- Test extension's special pages for verification.
A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. [XY80QUpBs8jclL0-@6oROwAAAB4] 2019-09-28 10:21:54: Fatal exception of type "Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError"
- In Special:OAuthListConsumers, same error but different error string:
A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. [XY81dZDyYCjmtuvEGDCxUAAAACc] 2019-09-28 10:27:02: Fatal exception of type "Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError"
- Other special pages for this extension are working as usual.
- Must see and create OAuth consumers
- Must approve or reject pending requests