Hello, attached a video that I recorded while explaining the points.
When I try to publish an edit which contains a link, I'll face following problems on the captcha-page:
- I cannot go back via upper left button
- I also cannot go back via the System-UI button
- I cannot see what I am entering (captcha)
- Scrolling down to see what I am entering is not possible
- I cannot click on publish when the captcha is correct
- Clicking on the link to request an account directs me to enwiki (edit on dewiki), there is Wikidata Q11009153 for that
- The back-buttons and the button for publishing works after returning from the request-account page
I would like to point out that these errors occur in the current release 2.7.50296-r-2019-09-25!
I cannot upload the file as mp4 or zip or webm because no storage is configured...........
Uploaded it to https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:20190928-phab-bugreport.webm