In T232237, we learned:
- Why the two test buckets were unbalanced
- What the implications are of this imbalance
This task is about deciding what we do next.
- Do we re-run the test?
- Do we re-run the test with modifications? If so, with what modifications?
- Do we end the test and analyze the results in way that corrects for the test bucket unbalancing issues?
The team has been using this document to gather information and discuss this decision. It should be open for public commenting: Decision/Re-run VE default A/B test
- There is a clear plan that answers questions "1." "2." and "3." listed above