- Track: Deploying and Hosting
- Topic: WMF CI 2.0: Status and future
CI Futures Working Group/RelEng reports on what has been done since the WG report has been published, what decisions/conclusions were reached, what's coming up next and in what timeline
It's likely worth mentioning explicitly that we've landed on Argo, after building out and evaluating proofs-of-concept for our final three candidates (Argo, Zuul v3, GitLab CI).
Questions to answer and discuss
Pre-reading for all Participants
- Subtasks of T217325: Consider and evaluate possible new CI tooling
- T229246: Gerrit/Argo CI proof of concept
[link to notes document (gdoc and / or etherpad)]
Notes and Facilitation guidance
Session Style / Format
- [what type of format will this session be?]
Session Leaders please:
- Add more details to this task description.
- Coordinate any pre-event discussions (here on Phab, IRC, email, hangout, etc).
- Outline the plan for discussing this topic at the event.
- Optionally, include what this session will not try to solve.
- Update this task with summaries of any pre-event discussions.
- Include ways for people not attending to be involved in discussions before the event and afterwards.
Post-event action items: