- Track: Deploying and Hosting
- Topic: Learning from the past incidents, bugs, and other issues to avoid repeating the same mistakes
“By seeking and blundering we learn.” There is no software without bugs, no process without inefficiencies, and no individuals who don't make mistakes. As professionals we should use failures of our own, of of others as an opportunity to learn and improve. This session is about exchanging and exploring ways of continuous improvement and learning from errors.
Questions to answer and discuss
Pre-reading for all Participants
- [add links here]
[link to notes document (gdoc and / or etherpad)]
Notes and Facilitation guidance
Session Style / Format
- [what type of format will this session be?]
Session Leaders please:
- Add more details to this task description.
- Coordinate any pre-event discussions (here on Phab, IRC, email, hangout, etc).
- Outline the plan for discussing this topic at the event.
- Optionally, include what this session will not try to solve.
- Update this task with summaries of any pre-event discussions.
- Include ways for people not attending to be involved in discussions before the event and afterwards.
Post-event action items: