- Track: Standardization Decisions
- Topic: 3rd Party MediaWiki development and support
This session will discuss how the WMF supports 3rd party users and developers, and what, if any, changes should be made regarding that.
Questions to answer and discuss
Question: What changes should the WMF enact (if any) related to 3rd party support for MediaWiki?
Question: Can Wikimedia MediaWiki developers and 3rd party developers work better together? If so, how?
Pre-reading for all Participants
- [add links here]
[link to notes document (gdoc and / or etherpad)]
Notes and Facilitation guidance
Session Style / Format
- [what type of format will this session be?]
Session Leaders please:
- Add more details to this task description.
- Coordinate any pre-event discussions (here on Phab, IRC, email, hangout, etc).
- Outline the plan for discussing this topic at the event.
- Optionally, include what this session will not try to solve.
- Update this task with summaries of any pre-event discussions.
- Include ways for people not attending to be involved in discussions before the event and afterwards.
Post-event action items: