- Track: People and Processes
- Topic: Integrating contributions from other teams or volunteers
What are current practices to include contributions (code patches, feature requests ...) from other teams or individuals in own team processes and workflows? What worked and what didn’t work in the past, and why? Let’s learn from each other and explore new ideas and improvements for processes, methods and workflows around contributions to own projects.
Questions to answer and discuss
Pre-reading for all Participants
- [add links here]
[link to notes document (gdoc and / or etherpad)]
Notes and Facilitation guidance
Session Style / Format
- [what type of format will this session be?]
Session Leaders please:
- Add more details to this task description.
- Coordinate any pre-event discussions (here on Phab, IRC, email, hangout, etc).
- Outline the plan for discussing this topic at the event.
- Optionally, include what this session will not try to solve.
- Update this task with summaries of any pre-event discussions.
- Include ways for people not attending to be involved in discussions before the event and afterwards.
Post-event action items: