As part of an ongoing discussion of support levels for different browser capabilities (https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Compatibility#Browsers), we want to take a snapshot of current usage by people who, for whatever reason, are using our projects without JS-support turned on.
Here are the metrics desired, in order of priority:
- % of user edits done with no JS support
- % of anon user edits done with no JS support
- % pageviews with no JS support
2nd tier, but still very useful
- % of the above by country
- % of the above by project
Here is a similar ticket for measuring and reporting this on an ongoing basis. For now, we probably just need a snapshot. This might be accomplished via a no-script pixel or something like that.