As in T234527 we should send a mail saying thank you for everybody and setting us on quest for next achievements. This should include:
- Looking back on things happened, describing the discussions;
- Listing the decisions made and questions/challenges emerged (old and new);
- Scheduling the video conference looking back to event and looking forward to ongoing collaboration;
- Explaining the communication channels and how we should be responsive and nomadic about them;
- Still encouraging people to make use of Slack workspace created for the event;
- Listing the content created during the event (protocols, action plans, photos, videos);
- Inviting participants to add their own content, feedback and experiences of any form to the etherpad/meta/whatnot pool.
This should be sent in next couple of days?