Over this process, we've found that getting the features requires a lot of work. This task is to think about the next steps, to have a good balance between what we ask, and the time and workload needed to achieve it.
During the last quarter, we've changed some elements in the process, like refining the needs by clarifying the request, or marking some pages as optional.
There is some incompressible work to do when the communities get the features
- translations for the interface
- legal document to to translate
Some possible leads for further investigation:
- get the features one at the time
- deploy everything without translations so that the communities can see how they work and be motivated by translations (only flagged on for people testing/translating -- not for newcomers)
- only ask for the "optional" translations after all the non-optional things are complete