The scope of this banner test is to test the effect of adding a new section asking the user whether he/she wants to submit adress banner in the banner form. The not yet finalized design is on Figma. The banners are based on CTRL used in test 05 or if changing the height again is too tricky the Laika banner of test 04.
- if you click on external payment providers and choose "no" the switch leads to the external payment providers. When doing so, we track this as a visit.
- if you click on UEB and choose "no", you will be directed directly to the confirmation page
- if you click on BEZ the radio button "nein" in the adress data section will turn deactive as seen on Figma. A respective notice is being displayed (according to the respective notice for this use case which we use for VAR of Test 6)
- if you click the radio button "nein" in the adress data section and afterwards change the payment method to BEZ, a respective notice is being displayed (according to the respective notice for this use case which we use for VAR of Test 6)
- Error messages are displayed as shown in the design update of September 6th.
- CTRL Banner leads to the laika skin of the donation page (VAR of Test 06; with adress data switch).
- VAR Banner leads to the laika skin of the donation page (CTRL of Test 06; without adress data switch).
- Changes to the Design: we do not show the notice as seen on the figma design "Ohne Adresse können wir Ihnen keine Zuwendungsbescheinigung ausstellen.". Instead a notice appears after I click on Nein in the adress data section. This notice is the same we have on the landingpage ("Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir Ihnen ohne Adressdaten keine Zuwendungsbescheinigung ausstellen können. ". The design of this notice shall be the same as the other notices.
- banners have the same height
For anonymous donations, the form should POST to https://spenden.wikimedia.de/donation/add and send the following fields:
- betrag with amount with English decimal separator
- zahlweise payment type
- periode payment interval 0-12
- addressType set to anonym
- mbt set to 1 (for tracking while redirecting, see AddDonationController.php lines 59-69)
Remember to reset the fields for non-anonymous selection to the field names and URLs that are currently in the banner.