As as user I want links which qualify for bridge to truly opened in bridge.
If a user clicks the edit pen too quickly after loading the page then the Bridge hasn't finished loading and the user gets thrown to Wikidata instead.
GIVEN an article
AND a Bridge-enabled infobox
WHEN loading the page
AND clicking the edit pen shortly afterwards
THEN the Bridge opens
- time between page loading and user not being sent to Wikidata after a click is reduced
- loading of the application and attaching of click handlers to links is parallelized (the latter does not wait for the former to complete)
- the criteria which links qualify are unchanged
- Was researched in T233305: delayed kicking in of Bridge
- For now we are not adding an animation to bridge the time between click and modal opening