Why are we doing this?
Typing on KaiOS devices is not as easy as on other devices, so we would like to give users the option to search using their voice.
As a user using a KaiOS device, I find typing to be time consuming and would like to be able to input a search query using my voice.
- Outer circle should 'pulse' (grow larger and smaller) as the user speaks
- The query is not automatically run, user must tap on 'search' to run the search
- Before sound is detected show the first state
- After sound is detected show the second state
- Selecting 'clear' clears out the text in the search bar