T94916: Re-create ci slaves (April 2015) || T252071: Move all Wikimedia CI (WMCS integration project) instances from stretch to buster/bullseye
The end of life of Debian Jessie is approaching in 2020 and we need to move to Debian Buster (or Stretch) before that date.
All instances in the integration project need to upgrade as soon as possible. Instances not upgraded by 2019-12-31 may be subject to deletion unless prior arrangements for an extended deadline has been approved by the Cloud VPS administration team.
Remaining Debian Jessie instances (live report):
- ''Agent dedicated to cumin''
- Agent dedicated to operations/puppet
- T250502: Rebuild integration-agent-puppet-docker-1001 to use Stretch
- Can probably be merged into a single instance?
- Stretch VM are slower than Jessie VMs :-\
To be investigated. Legay ruby selenium jobs running there might depend on a specific version of Ruby.
- Removed via T240575
Listed administrator is Release-Engineering-Team
More info on current project instances is available via openstack browser