When moving a module, a redirect should be left behind.
The following is a valid lua redirect:
--#REDIRECT return require('Module:Bananas');
In order to add support for redirects, the following is needed:
- ScribuntoContent::updateRedirect needs to be created, and will call ScribuntoContentHandler::makeRedirectContent
- ScribuntoContent::getRedirectTarget needs to be created, and will parse the text to determine the target
- ScribuntoContentHandler::supportsRedirects needs to be created, and will return true
- ScribuntoContentHandler::makeRedirectContent needs to be created, and will return the actual text for the redirect
- Are any needed functions missing?
- Is there consensus for scribunto redirects to use the form given above?