Users should be able to sort the displayed data in the Compare tab to be able to find patterns more easily.
- The frontend for the sorting was part of T238782: CU 2.0: Display data in the Compare tab. Sorting can be done by username, UA or IP address (treat it like a string?).
- By clicking the column header, the results will sort.
- The sort will not work across all paginated tabs.
- We talked about this and technically it can only be sorted within the same page. We need a unique column to sort across multiple paginated tabs which we can't do. T244579
- Loading animation while the results re-load will be same as on recent changes (https://codepen.io/Volker_E/pen/yqNXMe)