When a user pushes the "publish" button to save their edit, the transmission of the data might not be immediate and thus the bridge would remain open until the data would be sent.
In order to avoid confusion for the user, who would expect an immediate closing of the modal and a visible change of information in the infobox, we should have a loading indicator so they know that their request is being processed until the modal is either closed on success or an error message appears (to be handled in a different ticket).
- uses Initializing component (feel free to rename ;-))
- this implies using the same timings as for the loading bar on init
- add a semitransparent overlay (= termbox' Overlay with IndeterminateProgressBar) immediately after the user hits save
- after clicking publish
- the publish button becomes disabled (primaryprogressivedisabled)
- the cancel button becomes disabled
- remove global ESC handling (which may be readded in a dedicated story incl confirmation prompt not to lose data, ...)