Final session of this conference!
Session Style: Theme based world cáfe (1 hour 15 min)
5 groups around 10 people each
Starting locations of themes:
- Local Development and onboarding - Oak (nick as scribe)
- Testing - Azalea (chris as scribe)
- Deploying and Hosting - Social Room (Basswood) (brennan as scribe)
- Standardization Decisions - Hickory (will as scribe)
- People and Processes - Magnolia (deb as scribe)
Cycling through the rooms every 15 minutes will be:
- The theme lead (program committee member)
- A scribe.
- A facilitator (as available)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT: The group of ~10 participants will STAY PUT in their room. The theme leads will move.
What happens at a station:
- Each group has 15 min per theme.
- Theme leaders to give a max 5min overview on outcome of sessions in their track.
- Question for group: What are your main takeaways from the sessions in this theme?
- Question for group: What topics, action items, etc. have we missed in this theme?