This task is for displaying the information we fetch for the Compare tab in T238714: CU 2.0: Fetch information to be displayed in Compare tab.
The information is placed in one table like the one in the Epic ticket:
Things to note:
- There is a new tab next to Preliminary check for Compare
- In the initial load, rows are grouped together by username, followed by IP address (for different UAs).
- If an IP and username looked up are in the same row, make both the IP address and the username bold with darker background.
- There is a visual indicator to distinguish the usernames and IPs explicitly entered by the user. They are bold with a darker background.
- The username links to the user-page for the user.
- The IP address does not link anywhere. Make them black.
Include option to sort in the Username, IP address and User-agent column headers. We'll make the sorting actually work in a separate task.- We'll add the sort options in the UI when we do the sorting. There is a button for the (10 from 3 other users) information that would allow the user to click it and add the new rows to the table. We'll add the functionality to actually append the new rows in a follow-up ticket. !- The button will be done in the follow-up ticket as well.