The fixcopyright.wikimedia.org wiki is no longer necessary and has stopped rendering correctly. I have gotten approval from Legal to retire the wiki. The following tasks are necessary:
- Reverse T203179, if necessary
- Reverse T202820, if necessary
- Close or delete the wiki. The only actual content in the wiki are some translation pages in the MediaWiki namespace that are no longer necessary. All of the rendering is done in the EUCopyrightCampaign extension and EUCopyrightCampaignSkin with the assistance of the SkinPerPage extension. So, deleting the wiki should be an option, but closing the wiki would be OK, too, if there are objections to deletion.
- Redirect fixcopyright.wikimedia.org to point to https://policy.wikimedia.org/policy-landing/copyright/
- The EUCopyrightCampaign extension and EUCopyrightCampaignSkin should NOT be archived, as they may be instructive, modified as a result of lessons learned, for future campaigns. However, their documentation pages on mediawiki.org should be updated to indicate that they are no longer in use.
- Capture lessons learned on mediawiki.org page then decline the Phab tasks at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/?project=PHID-PROJ-xf4kosn2mznrth6uclvk&statuses=open()#R
- Archive fixcopyright.wikimedia.org
- Check T203899#4895417 for any additional cleanup necessary