We're introducing some filters in the Compare tab to allow users to be able to narrow down the search results and find patterns in the data.
To begin with, we'll have one filters in the UI -
- Hide the following users or IPs
- When a username or IP address is being typed in this field, it suggests auto-complete suggestions from the users table.
- The username/IP picked appears as a pill in the widget.
- If a user enters a username or IP that is not in the table below, the capsule is red:
- As soon as a valid username or IP address is entered or the user picks a suggestion from the auto-complete suggester, the result set re-computes to exclude all rows concerning the users or IPs picked by the user.