Page MenuHomePhabricator

Dutch locales missing on toolforge
Open, Needs TriagePublic

Description

When I was checking changes in a tool I'm running on toolforge, I noticed the name of the month was in uppercase. I tried to change to locale using the php function set_locale.
I then checked which locale it was using and it wasn't using the locale I had set: nl_NL.
I then checked on the command prompt which locales were installed (locale -a) and noticed there were no entries for nl.
Please add/configure the Dutch locales:
nl_NL
nl_NL.iso88591
nl_NL.utf8
I'm on tools-sgebastion-07

Event Timeline

Mbch331 created this task.Nov 23 2019, 12:41 PM
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptNov 23 2019, 12:41 PM
Mbch331 updated the task description. (Show Details)Nov 23 2019, 12:44 PM