- - receive in system on procurement task T236920
- - rack system in frack.
- - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
- - raid10 of all 6 SSDs created
- - mgmt dns entries added for hostname (fqdn is frdb1003.frack.eqiad.wmnet)
- - network port setup (description, enable, vlan) - attach two network ports, one to each asw, ports assigned to frack-eqiad-fundraising vlan.
- end on-site specific steps - handoff to Fundraising for remainder as they use their own puppet master.
- - production dns entries added - (ip 10.64.40.118 / fqdn frdb1003.frack.eqiad.wmnet)
- - OS installation
- - interface bond0 configured
- - host state in netbox set to staged
- - clone database and configure replication
- - configure icinga monitoring
- - service deployment
- - service implementer changes from 'staged' status to 'active' status in netbox'
DRAC Setup Info
The drac network and login settings are different on frack than production. Please setup the network with the following details:
The root password for drac is different. Please check the password store, and if you still cannot access it, use the production idrac password and ping @RobH (or @Jgreen) to login and change it to the frack idrac password.