- WDCM Semantic Dashboard does not respond: http://wmdeanalytics.wmflabs.org/WDCM_SemanticsDashboard/
- WDCM Semantic Dashboard does not respond: http://wmdeanalytics.wmflabs.org/WDCM_GeoDashboard/
- Prima facie diagnostics: Disconnected from the (Shiny) server.
- Moreover, dewiki and potentially other wikies are not found in the 2019-12-01 11:44 update at all;
- However, dewiki was sqooped by WDCM_Sqoop_Clients.R from stat1004:
824 s5-analytics-replica.eqiad.wmnet -P 3315 dewiki 2019-12-01 12:56:40 2019-12-01 12:57:21
So it could be a pyspark ETL thing? Inspecting the issue.
- WDCM_Sqoop_Clients.R unexpectedly took ~13h to update;
- wdcmModule_Orchestra.R was thus run (on 10:00 UTC) out of sync with the wdcm_clients_wb_entity_usage table;
- and this is the possible cause of the observed missing data.
- re-run wdcmModule_Orchestra.R (full WDCM update).