Like tests/dblistTest.php#testAllWikisAreIncluded() but for family.
|Open||None||T165585 Make creating a new Language project easier|
|Open||None||T158730 Automate WMF wiki creation|
|Stalled||None||T264964 Automate creating the initial config patch for new wikis|
|Open||None||T220775 Consider creating a puppet-compiler equivalent for mediawiki-config.git|
|Open||None||T239133 For containerisation, make MediaWiki-land production config injectable as much as possible|
|Stalled||Jdforrester-WMF||T223602 Define variant Wikimedia production config in compiled, static files|
|Resolved||Krinkle||T239301 Ensure all wikis are configured to be in exactly one "family" (wikipedia/wiktionary/special/…)|
I seem to accidentally reverted this by https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/operations/mediawiki-config/+/576965. I re-added the wiki to the special list, becuase they complained that the w interwiki points to (non-existent) ge.wikipedia.org, and as such, breaks all wiki link. I thought I forgot to add the wiki to special when creating it, so I simply did that, but didn't realize they actually reported that before in T239173, and I did the change once before.
We seem to need to fix the interwiki logic, or reconsider our decision to have wikis only in special or in wikimedia.