Hi @Hadyelsahar. The current non-existing task description makes is hard for others to help or contribute, and for a triager/tester to figure out at some point in the future whether there is still a valid task. Please consider checking the recommendations on how to write a clear task. Thanks!
The current schema we have has the following:
I discussed with Hady today, and we would suggest the following changes:
- General the language code can be longer than three characters, e.g. zh-hans.
|references_used||array of reference_ids||NO||NULL|
|sections_used||array of section_ids||NO||NULL|
I would suggest the amendments for the following reasons:
- we will start with articles of domains, so it will be good to keep track of the domains we categorized the articles in. We also plan to create a whitelist of references, which makes it easier to match them.
- the tag can be a place to keep track when and how we decided to add the article, or e.g. if we just used Wikidata to retrieve missing articles
- retrieved_date lets us keep track of when we added this entry to the database (the same for the following tables)
- article_id instead of article_name makes sure we use ids as foreign keys across tables, rather than text which can be ambiguous (especially as Wikidata labels don't have to be unique)
- order_number helps to decide which order the sections should be displayed in the article
- content_selection method lets us keep track of how we created those section titles and be able to add new content selection types and e.g. test them
- This table should collect all references we suggest for the article, therefore I changed the name from edit (if I understood your edit table correctly)
- All other fields are based on the content we need for references (such as publication_title and its date), the summary field can be multiple sentences, summarizing the reference
- The section field can be a number if the reference summary relates for a certain section, or NULL if the reference can be used across sections
- If possible, we should write to this table if someone decides to publish an article created using Scribe so we can keep track of what works well and what doesn't.
- references_used and sections_used should be a list of all references and sections used from the ones suggested respectively (with that we can also track which creation methods work best)
- we should also track whether people publish directly as an article or in their sandbox (given we provide them with those options)
- mobile should track if the article was edited and created on mobile or desktop (given we can access that information)