Working on the auto-genration of management DNS records from Netbox I've found a bunch of Asset tag inconsistencies between Netbox and the current manually crafted DNS repo that needs some manual verification, also to be sure that they match the physical label on the hosts too.
Here the ones I've found so far:
- restbase1021: dns=wmf5166; Netbox=WMF5766; physical_label=WMF5166
- labstore1007: dns=wmf7124; Netbox=WMF7125; physical_label=WMF7125; Netbox has labstore1007-array1 for WMF7124
- lvs1013: dns=wmf7311; Netbox=WMF7340; physical_label=WMF7340; Netbox has frmon1001 for WMF7311
- lvs1014: dns=wmf7312; Netbox=WMF7341; physical_label=WMF7341; Netbox has qfx5100-spare1-eqiad for WMF7312
- lvs1015: dns=wmf7313; Netbox=WMF7342; physical_label=WMF7342; Netbox has qfx5100-spare2-eqiad for WMF7313
- lvs1016: dns=wmf7314; Netbox=WMF7343; physical_label=WMF7343; Netbox has ex4300-spare1-eqiad for WMF7314
I've also found a bunch of missing asset tag records in the DNS repo and for those I'm sending CRs shortly.