Here are some suggestions from @Bmueller to further improve the WMCS edits dashboard:
- ability to sort https://wmcs-edits.wmflabs.org/#wmcs-edits/wmcs-edits-tabular-view by number/% of edits + alphabetical order
- Consistency of labels across all 3 views
- Option to select and compare all wikis in the https://wmcs-edits.wmflabs.org/#wmcs-edits/wmcs-edits-timeseries view
- Solution for the ambiguity of "allwikis" - alternative labels? A 4th view that only shows "allwiki" to not confuse it with all wikis?
- Checkbox behaviour on https://wmcs-edits.wmflabs.org/#wmcs-edits/wmcs-edits-timeseries - users would expect to select all wikis in the list when they click the first allwikis box, and to unselect all wikis in the list when they uncheck the box.
- ability to filter by month and not only by date in all 3 views
- ability to specify wikis in a selection box like in the pageviews tool for comparison
These ideas to be investigated further, implement the feasible ones.